Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm tiiiired :(  I have to do this though..... Anyway, thank you Lord for answering me... Thank you for the enlightenment. You have given me enough light to understand what has planned for me. Keep on holding me Lord, because there were times and there will be times that I will fail you.... times where I would let go of my grip.... Thank you for holding onto me. <3 I got youu Lord, I don't need to reassure myself to anybody.... I love you thank you for taking good care of me though sometimes it's hard..... I know, you'll give me strength to overcome it..... Lord.... you know what I've been thorugh... and you know my weakness, please test me on that and harden me. Keep me strong that I can better serve you and praise youuuuu. Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANCE AND FLY

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed