Arg. I seriously don't understand myself right now. Im sooooo annoyed. I dont know, I'm so annoyed of hearing stuff. Rant of people everywhere drives me crazy. Ok, I understand that you guys don't get along well...But please, for once.....can you guys understand that I ALSO get tired of listening.... and when I'm the ones who need to let all these emotions out, all you could say is, "Je, I don't wanna hear it" ????? What the fudgie brownie fruitcake son of a fatfish is that!!!!!!!!! Im all so drained up with your rants about everything. YES YES all of youuuuuuuuu.
I don't wanna add another stress to myself hearing about that "lovelife" helllllo? there's more to life than romance dude.And the world has gotten enough trouble to listen to already! I just don't find it sensible to talk about. That's it. I give up. God knows that's my weakest point. Don't get me mad please!
It's shallow, man!!!!!!
Im tired. I'm tired. I'm SO tirrredddddddddddddddddd.
I'm sorry if I'm like this right now. I JUST NEED TO LET THIS OUT. And funny, how I let this out without anyone actually hearing this! It's hard you know, when I got no one to hear me with this............
OK.....but it's ok God's with me. Im just so saaaaad.
No comments:
Post a Comment