Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hear me now :)

Before I resume on my design plate, I'd like to write something first. I'd like to reassure myself that I'd focus myself onto the Lord and do the things that would give him glory. I NEED to learn from my past mistakes and I have to guard myself in whatever life brings me. I know people would judge me in some way, but in my heart I'm doing my best to resist the things that I believe wouldn't give glory to the Lord. I need to strengthen my faitH and ask the Lord to give me wisdom to understand. There are many things that I still have to learn and my knowledge is too small compared to God's infinite wisdom.

I'd like to relate this on last friday's service. The pastor had said that as a Christian, we have to overflow...UPWARD and SIDEWARD. First, we focus our eye on Jesus and next, we overflow like river by his glory that we can't help but show it; share it.  I'd like to think of it as the Lord's unending grace. Since we all are His children, we are meant to receive great things; we are meant to do great things... because OUR FATHER IS GREAT.

However, there will never be a perfect life. There will be times that challenges come in our way. For me, I call it, the testing of faith. I'm on a test right now--- and I better not fail this.

My weakest point is my emotions. I get easily caught by goodness and beauty. Now it's time that I lift it up to the Lord. He knows what I've gone through and what I'm going through right now. I pray that I wouldn't make bad decisions that would put me in danger. I don't want to be a stumbling block to others, and to myself. Please pray with me as I ask the Lord to give me more wisdom and faith to overcome whatever I am going through right now.

Yiiiii :))))


But I'm still happy--- OVERFLOWN BY GOD'S LOVE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANCE AND FLY

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed