Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's time



I never knew how this felt until I, personally, experienced how great life is! God has been very good to me all my life and I'm thankful for all He has given me. I thank God for making me realize that happiness is just a matter of perspective. One can be happy whether or not she gets what she wants.


I always asked for something that I think would make me happy... But God proved me that He can give me more than I could fathom. God makes me happy more than I could ever imagine. It's true that if I seek Him first in my life, I would understand Him more, and I would know what my purpose is. 

I can't thank Him enough for the blessings He's given me. (Sometimes, losing something is a blessing--- which we would realize long after it's gone). Yes, I experienced it. It's been a year since I finally let go and let God lead my life. It's been a year since I've been holding so much anger with one person. But no more.

I forgive him! Yes yes, finally. :) After one year of this chip on my shoulder, i finally freed myself! God has carried all the weight for me. Now I'm free!

God is so good to me though life isn't sometimes. I haven't been expecting someone to come along. But God works in my life that He gave a special person at the right time... When everything falls right into place. I just know that right now, God has given me this wonderful person (could or could not be forever) just right in time. I guess the saying is true, "fix yourself first, before you love again". :)

I know, yes, I'm not like this!! I am most definitely NOT the kind of person who would blog about "love life" and stuff. But hey, there could always be first time(s). LOL. 


This definitely our song. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANCE AND FLY

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed