Friday, May 7, 2010
Lesson i learned recently was, I should never be complacent. I should never take every moment and every walk with God for granted. I feel like I'm walking blind again, I swear I need His guidance right now. It's hard getting preoccupied with so many things. One thing always leads to another and the only thing that would keep me on track is to hang tight with His words. I've got a lot of worries and doubts and i lack faith, really. I'm so afraid to admit that. But I do. I lack faith.... I have been chasing the wind again. I dont want people to judge my God because of my faults!! Ive made a lot of mistakes and I am so afraid that I might be doing it right now! I pray for wisdom and I pray that I can have someone to talk to right now. I badly need it. I need a pastor or a christian friend that I could share this with...... I need you, Jesus. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment