I thought I already know.... but I have no idea... Suddenly, questions ran through my head.... I already know the answer but still, there is this tiny spark of hope that maybe I'm wrong with my assumption. I hope that God would help me with this. I know He would, I'm just not sure if it's the same way I have in mind......
I have one of the best things that I have to sacrifice....not for myself or to anyone... but for Him. It seems surreal but I have to. I need to..... What He has planned for me is great and I have faith in Him. I dont wanna go back to my old self again. I dont wanna be selfish or self absorbed... I know God will give me enough time to pray and to know His will and purpose... May He bless me and may He expand my borders that I can face my endeavors strongly.....
No comments:
Post a Comment