I don't know. I have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even say if the way I feel at the moment will be the same 10 years from now, or 5 years, or months or days even. In just a blink of an eye, things change. Just like anybody else, I need assurance... of how my life would be in the coming years.... I have good intentions in my life, but what matters is every single decision I make everyday in my life.. because I may have good intentions yet if i do bad decisions as early as today, my future can suffer.....
I don't know why Im feeling this right now.....but I just wanna cry... I'm looking for answers that is already answered. How did I end up feeling like this? All I wanted is a smooth simple life, serving God and doing well in school.... How did I end up with a life so complicated? Is it only I that complicates it?
Sad..
No comments:
Post a Comment