Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ok. I got inspired with Mards a while ago. I realize just now how much I miss writing. With the schedule I got right now, it's impossible stretchinng myself in doing things that I love. like writing.  HA! Except for this time. HAHAHA. Since, I just finished writing my whole thesis proposal,  I believe that it's only fitting to reward myself even just for a little bit. Anyway, hmmmm... I'm not much of a blogger that writes something that happened in a day to day basis. I'm boring!! Hahaha. People do get tired of me. I dont know how to laugh hard or even shout! There are times that I'm imagining myself screaming my lungs out!!! I wanna feel that. But it's just not me. I envy those people who are "free spirited"! But then again, it all falls down to God made each one of differently. and Im glad I am me. (errrh ok ok, not all the time)  :))

Soooo there. Mards asked me what I want my life to be in the future. I didn't answer. I can't. Hahaha. It's not that I dont know what I want, but it's the mere fact that what I want in my life is too simple and unexciting. I just don't want to disappoint or ruin their excitement.

Even before, I got this feeling that people expect too much from me (Although Im not quite certain nor am reasonable about it). I just feel like people seemed to be fond of me for a time but in the next minute, they get tired...they leave. Maybe that's the reason why I keep reservations. Oh well, God will change me from glory to glory, I believe. And right now, I feel like one part of my walk with God is this: that He wants me to enjoy, trust and make friends with His people, that is, my VCF friends. I've never felt this. That I finally found people I can have the meeting of minds. Yes, I have friends, solid group of friends from my high school. We've been sisters since childhood and no doubt that I love them. But yet, this is different. It's something deeper. It's like being in love. Being in love with the love of God  that whoever he brings to me I can't help but love also.

I'm so blessed that  I want to bless other people, too. I hope that God will expand my borders so I could be a channel of blessing to others. Right now, I couldn't ask for so many things because He has already grant me fulfillment and contentment.

I pray that I could meet more people that would teach me more in life! ---- that would make me appreciate the goodness of the Lord even better!

Every walk with God is really worthwhile, and even we give all our lives to Him, it'll never be enough. Because He's the reason why I'm feeling this feeling right now....This happiness this joy love peace and hope! This is more than one man can ever feel or explain.... This joy comes from the grace of God and ONLY through Him that we will truly feel the joy and peace in our hearts.

Ajaja :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

DANCE AND FLY

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed